- Class fees are due at the first class of each month.
- A $10 late fee will be applied if fees are not paid by the 15th of each month. Tuition remains the same regardless of absences and whether it’s a long (5-week) month or a short (3-week) month. Tuition is per month – not per class. Classes are non-refundable.
The studio will not necessarily close on snow days, regardless if area schools are closed since many times roads are clear and safe by class times. If in doubt call the studio. If classes are canceled we will post it on Facebook, please make sure you have liked Chris T’s Dance Emporium’s page on Facebook so that you don’t miss this. If you don’t have Facebook we will notify you by your preferred method of contact. If classes are cancelled we will have optional makeup classes for our students.
Good attendance is important, as absences and tardiness can hold back an entire class. Dancers should be prompt and prepared for class. In the case that a dancer will be absent from class please notify the studio.
Dancewear is always required for all classes. Dancers must wear comfortable and appropriate form-fitting clothes to display proper body alignment and allow easy movement. No jeans are allowed. Hair should be securely pulled away from the face. For more information on dress code for specific classes visit our Dress Code page.
- No dancers should be allowed on the dance floor unless enrolled in that particular class.
- Dancers should be dressed and prepared for class before it starts.
- No street shoes should be worn on the dance floor.
- Parents should not leave young dancers unattended before or after class.
- Chewing gum is never allowed in class.
- Always treat your teachers and classmates with respect.
- All payments must be made on separate checks (ie. classes, sweatshirts, costumes, competition fees, etc.)
- Only teachers and student teachers are allowed behind the office walls.
- Please do not coach your child from the sidelines! It’s distracting to your child, other dancers, and teachers.
- If you bring someone with you they are to be seated and quiet. We’ve had complaints in the past of our parents talking too much during class, if you feel the need to talk to someone, please ask them to go outside or in the office area.
- Parking is allowed around the block and in the parking deck across the street.
- No loitering in the office area.
- Please pick up after your child.